Monday, September 14, 2015

Top 3 Practices To Have The Best Day Ever

I notice when I get a hold of my vibration in the morning before doing anything else, my day goes very smoothly and if I do hit a rough patch I am able to pivot back into a higher frequency much faster. Those first precious moments in the morning really determines the direction of energy for the day. When I learned of the power of vibration, it made me cringed when I remembered starting my day watching horrifying stories from the news. I see why I would go through my like a yoyo and felt powerless when it came to my emotions. So, since becoming conscious of my emotions being a guidance system for what I am attracting in every moment, I developed a powerful routine I follow most mornings.


1. GET OUTSIDE

   Every morning I'm up by 6:30 taking my dog, Benji for a walk. It's so funny because I used to have this same routine of getting outside before he manifested in my experience. It just always felt good to do. I love the earlier morning sounds of the birds chirping away, being nature's music. I use this time to practice gratitude and I also take about 5 minutes practicing deep breaths. One thing I love the most is witnessing the beauty of the sunrise. It always gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

2. MEDITATION

As of now, I am using 528 hz frequency to meditate. My meditations are usually switched up every few weeks or so. Meditation allows me to relax more throughout my day. Which helps my vibration stay afloat. I find these meditations on youtube. I do it for about 10-20 minutes from my tablet with headphones.

3. PHYSICAL EXERCISE

My exercise routine varies, sometimes I'm doing Pilates, strength, cardio, but as of now I am doing Yoga. I recently started the 30 days of Yoga with Adrienne from YouTube. Yoga is a super spiritual form of exercise. I love the deep breaths, flowing movements, and dynamic stretches that Yoga entails. After Yoga I feel so refreshed and energized. I can feel the burst of energy flowing through my body throughout the day and my body is fully stretched and relaxed.

 

VIDEO FOOTAGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kls5S12Gaqk


 

 

 



 





 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment