Friday, September 18, 2015

741 hz Meditation? What Have I Been Missing?

All I can say is WOW. This morning as I got ready to meditate, I just felt the sudden urge to try a new frequency of the solffegio scale, 741 hz, being that I usually stick to 528 hz. It took a while to fully surrender my body into a deep meditative state due to the cool air blasting through my nostrils from the air conditioner. So I turned the back of my chair to face away from the air conditioner. That still didn't work as I can still feel the tingling sensations in my nostrils ready to explode into a big sneeze. So, I decided to close the room door to shut off the flow of air completely. I went back to my chair, sat down and within 2 minutes I was swept away by a very deep relaxation. I started to feel the flow of my energetic body as my physical body went numb. Then this rush of lightness swept over me. I basked in this ecstasy for about 10 minutes. I have really been missing out on this amazing frequency. I felt the increased intensity of this higher frequency. I am so excited to do it all over again tomorrow. What is your favorite solfeggio scale?

No comments:

Post a Comment