Saturday, July 25, 2015

3 POWERFUL STEPS TO SURRENDER

Strangely I've noticed that everything I desired and intended manifested when I was no longer focused upon it. I know it sounds very paradoxical because it's been beaten in our heads that you must focus upon the things you wish to attract. Ironically, too much focus can knock you out of sync with your desires putting you on the frequency of absence. From my studies, I've learned from Bashar's teachings that the complete mechanism of manifestation is 'Intention and Surrender'. After coming to this realization, I questioned, Isn't letting go like giving up? How can I stop thinking about something I want so badly? So here are ways to Surrender or let go.

1. Stop Thinking About The Process
    Leave the how/when/who up to the natural workings of nature. You deplete precious energy trying to figure things out. Learning that our physical mind wasn't design to manipulate intangible energy but rather perceive the results bought so much relief to me. I felt so much lighter like a heavy burden was released from my consciousness. It also feels joyful because we all know how stressful it can be sitting for hours overthinking and conjuring plan after plan. When a desire comes to fruition, I'm like "Aha I would've never guessed that". And it's true.

2. Focus Upon A New Desire
    Use this time to direct your magical energy towards something else while your bun is baking in the oven haha, figuratively speaking. Silly me used to think I can only intend one thing at a time. Remember, every manifestation requires intention, so go back to your workshop of creation and get busy. Affirm, believe, release, repeat.

3. Have Fun
    Do whatever feels good to you now. Relax and play more. Use this time to indulge in your favorite activities. Watch your favorite shows. Feeling good now is the frequency of receiving. The more fun you are having, the faster your desires are manifesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment